Are you looking to make content marketing a bigger focus for your business?
Is managing everything yourself starting to do your head in?
Let me give you a hand.
I'm a freelance content marketing writer helping B2B software businesses attract, engage, and retain customers.
What exactly do I do?
In a nutshell:
I help B2B software businesses translate technical products and services into clear content marketing materials that their audiences love.
Three reasons to hire me
- I care about what I do, so do it as well as I can.
- I offer flexible and transparent pricing.
- Unlike working with an agency, I'll both manage our relationship and do all of the work.
Before I discovered content marketing, I sold things including financial derivatives, skateboards, trainers, arcade machines, software, and newspapers.
While I was studying in the evenings for my English degree, I worked in nursing for the NHS where I sold cups of tea, thermometers, and blood pressure machines to people stuck on hospital wards.
It's a varied background, and that was an intentional choice.
Then, with the help of my degree and a load of online marketing courses, I fell head over heels in love with content marketing.
When I finished my most recent role as a marketing manager at The Economist, I moved to Italy where I've been working as a freelancer ever since.
My work is:
- Useful for specific audiences
- Focused on defined outcomes
- Optimised for search, social, email, or whichever channel you're aiming at
- Customised to fit with your tone of voice